Tuesday, October 13, 2009

New tricks

Sorry, Faithful Followers, for the long break I took from posting pictures. Fall is my favorite season, but it is always so busy!

We're all well now - Andrew got the worst of it again. He always seems to fall harder than the rest of us. And I'm honestly not just saying that because he whines the most (though sometimes that's the case!).

Logan has so many fun new tricks and I'm just trying to keep up!

Logan can distinguish between light and fan when looking up at the ceiling. He just points at lights, but if he's looking at the fan, he points and moves his arm in a circle.

Logan is a climber. I think I'm going to buy him a helmet and mouth guard (to protect his 2 teeth). We haven't had any accidents yet, but last week I caught him doing this and last night he was STANDING on it holding on to the top rack.


Logan still loves to push things around the house, so last week I bought him a new push toy. I was nervous thinking that since it has wheels he wouldn't be able to keep up. I was way wrong. This little guy is fast! I don't have a good picture of it because he gets distracted by the camera, but the proud look on his face when he's pushing this thing around is priceless. He flashes us a big grin and looks up often to make sure we're still watching him.

Logan is also waving bye bye now. It is a little delayed, though, sometimes. He'll wave right after the departing person has given up and turned to go.

And he gives kisses, too. But not unless he feels like it. He's not a circus monkey about it. No performaces. No showing off. That's just the way he rolls. . .

No comments: