Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's day to all of the wonderful dads in my life!

I'm so grateful that I have a dad who has always been so supportive and loving. He's taught me so much about life and love and I'm a better person because of him.

Then there's my amazing husband. He is a super-great dad to our boys, so loving and patient. He's also a ton of fun and the boys just love being goofy with him. I love to watch Logan and Andrew body slam and tackle, tickle and chase all over the house. And Aaron's face just lights up at the sound of Andrew's voice. We love you Andrew!

Andrew's dad is so supportive, loving and helpful, too. Thank you, Bob, for all the manual labor you did for us this weekend.

Our boys just love both of their granddads so much. We are so blessed!

No comments: