Monday, December 15, 2008

T.I.R.E.D

Logan has changed his sleeping schedule so he’s up two times a night now. I know, I know. I can’t complain because he is just 3 weeks old and we are so spoiled to have such a good baby, but it’s still thrown us off a bit. I just found this picture on our computer that Andrew took this weekend. He titled it “sleeping beauties.” How sweet is Andrew???


Lucy’s been pretty tired, too. I haven’t written about her much and many have asked how she’s doing. She was very depressed for several days after Logan got here, but she’s accepted him now and is getting more and more comfortable with the idea that he is here to stay. She’ll come up to me while I’m holding him and lick his head or hands . . .or face. It’s pretty cute. Andrew got some pictures of them on Saturday, but I can’t find them on the computer, so I’ll post later. . .

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We'll get to squeeze him in less than 2 weeks!!