Monday, August 15, 2011

Aaron - 6 Months

On August 11 Aaron was 6 months old. At 6 months Aaron is in the 72nd percentile for both weight and height. He weighs 18 lbs. 10 oz. and is 27" long. He's eating fruits and veggies. Prunes and peaches are his least favorite. He is practicing with a sippie cup and holds it really well. Can't tip it up of course, but he will occasionally accidentally suck on it the right way if I tip it for him. He is playing with puffs, but not putting them in his mouth. Aaron is also starting to hold his own bottle.

This month Aaron is scooting all over the place and is almost good enough at sitting by himself that I don't think I'll have to keep padding around him much longer. I think he might be teething because he chews on his fingers all the time, but I don't see or feel any teeth yet, so I could be wrong.

He continues to be the happiest baby, but unfortunately he's not sleeping well at all. He cries for his paci too many times a night to count. I don't know whether to just let him cry and work it out or keep catering to him until he figures out how to put it in his mouth by himself - he's SO close. If I choose the crying method I risk him waking Logan up.


first ride in his big-boy seat in the stroller. He loves it, but Logan complains a lot that Aaron is kicking him. And so it begins!


No comments: