Friday, January 16, 2009

Welcome to the world of blogging Mr. Thomas

Here we go. This is my first addition to our family blog. Well, to tell the truth, this is my first blog ever. Since I don't really know what to write, I'll tell you a little bit about what is happening around me. Logan is in his swing to my left watching me type. Lucy is laying in the kitchen. Marlie is waiting for me to leave to go get dinner. I am typing and also watching "Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader" and the lady walked away with $0. Not only did she not know that Niagara Falls is located in New York, but she also didn't have a guess for any question. Did I mention she is a pediatric nurse? Poor Logan, we'll keep a close eye on him during our visits to the doctor's office. Well, time to go get dinner. This blog is over and out. (I just decided I need a catchy phrase for all my posts, any ideas?)

Andrew

1 comment:

Anne said...

I idea is that all posts have a picture if Logan.