Saturday, January 24, 2009

Crazy Winter


Yesterday was beautiful - 80 degrees, a light breeze and lots of sun. We had a play date with Kim and Lexie and Joanna and Charlie and then ate lunch outside, sat on the back porch for a while when we got home and then watched the sunset from the driveway. Logan loves being outside and daddy enjoyed taking pictures.

Today is a different story. It is 35 degrees and windy. We ran a few errands, but are now cozy at home for the rest of the evening. I'm about to take my eyeballs out of my head and rub them on the doormat - they itch so bad. Andrew hates when I say that, but I think its a great description of how much this crazy weather affects my allergies.

Logan has slept through the night 4 nights in a row. . . almost. He wakes up each morning at 4:45 and goes back to bed quickly after a diaper change or a re-swaddle. This morning was a different story. He just stayed up (cat napped a little I guess) until it was time to eat at 7. Mommy is tired. But I'm so pleased that he is on a schedule and is very predictable all day. He eats at 7, 11, 3 and 7 and is in bed by 8:30. I know we'll hit a few bumps in his schedule as he grows, but for now we are thrilled. Let's have another baby!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I just want to KISS THOSE CHEEKS!! Yea Baby Logan for being on a schedule, you rock Little Man!