Friday, January 9, 2009

He Flies!

Logan took his first plane ride this morning. We are in Harlingen (where I grew up) for another baby shower for him. It is a joint shower with a friend of mine who is due in March. Anyway, so he was great on the plane. You can't get to Harlingen from Dallas on Southwest without stopping in Houston or San Antonio. You don't have to switch planes, but you still have to land and let passengers off/on. Logan slept through the first leg of the trip and I fed him on the second let. I am so proud of him! I hear it gets harder the older they get though. . .

And, AND, we put him to bed last night at 10-ish and WE HAD TO WAKE HIM UP THIS MORNING to feed him before our flight! That's 8+ hours of sleep - AGAIN! He is sleeping right now on our hotel couch (don't worry, he's secure and won't fall off!). We'll see how tonight goes. We've done our best to keep him on schedule today.

Pictures of our trip to come. . .

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know you just got home from the trip to The Valley, but sweet baby Jesus! Pleeeease post pictures of the shower soon! Can't hold on much longer!

The Runyons said...

ok ... mom of the year ... how the hell are you getting him to sleep like that?!?!
ours will only sleep 11ish to 5ish (on a good night) ...
i need your trick!

Audrey Hooks said...

I am extremely jealous that my parents have met the little traveler before me! Can't wait to meet him soon....