Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Take me out to the ball game

Last Sunday Andrew and I had my work seats at the Ranger's game. Normally we use these seats for a night out with friends, but we were excited to take Logan to his first baseball game. it was fun to watch him soak it all in. . . until the bottom of the 2nd inning when Yorvit Torrealba hit a home run and the fireworks went off. Remember that July 4th post? Logan doesn't like fireworks. He likes the idea of fireworks and we talk about them often, but in reality they are loud and scary. No matter what I said I couldn't convince him that I knew when the fireworks were coming and would cover his ears. He bounced back a little, but was pretty spooked the rest of the game. We left during the 7th inning stretch. Darn home runs! We had a great time in spite of 'em though.

I tear up just looking at these pictures. I can't believe how big he looks!

No comments: