Thursday, March 31, 2011

Aaron and Caleb

As I mentioned in a post a while back, there were 3 of us pregnant in my office of 13. I was due February 13 and Judy was due on the 12th. Because this was my second baby, I was able to schedule to be induced and did so on the 11th. Judy was frustrated because her Dr. was going to make her wait it out.

WELL. . . while I was in labor I learned from our other pregnant buddy (who was still at work) that Judy had gone into labor and had been admitted. She was in the delivery room right next to me. Aaron was born at noon and Caleb at around 7 PM. The next morning, Andrew, Aaron and I took a walk down to their room to meet Caleb.

Since then we have had a few lunch dates. And yesterday, Kristin and baby Alyssa were able to join us too! Alyssa was born on March 8. I wanted to get pictures of all 3 of them together, but they were all happily sleeping and we didn't want to mess that up. Next week. . .

Here are Aaron and Caleb though.


No comments: