Saturday, October 30, 2010

The Pumpkin Patch

Three (wow, I've become a pathetic blogger!) weeks ago we went to a nearby pumpkin farm with our old neighbors and dear friends Travis, Liz and Katelyn. Unfortunately for my blog, they arrived after my camera battery died, so Liz has all the "couples" pictures.

Tractors were the highlight of our visit even though there were tons of pumpkins to crawl on and farm animals to see/feed/pet, including cows and donkeys. We also enjoyed a hayride (pulled by a tractor thankfully!)

After pumpkining we headed to dinner way past the kiddos bed time. They did great until Andrew spilled his cold drink across the table onto tired Katelyn's lap. It was a fun evening that only could've been made better by cooler weather. 80 degrees just didn't feel like Fall.




Hee Haw




A great shot of my boys



We couldn't leave Monkey out!

We fed the cows hamburger buns. Some of them were very pushy and one tried to eat my purse when I stood too close to the fence. I didn't have the heart to tell him what my purse is made of : (

No comments: