Saturday, May 15, 2010

Mother's Day Weekend

Happened to notice that this is my 200th post. Pretty impressive, I think.

Just wanted to check in with an update of what we've been up to.

Last weekend was very busy. We had a choo choo train birthday party for our friend Will. Logan ate one chick-fil-a nugget with "dip" and a cupcake. He fell asleep just as we pulled out of the parking lot.


Saturday night we went to Dallas for play time and dinner with cousin Raleigh. It was very fun to have her show us all her tricks. Logan still isn't much for performing for people. Once he got warmed up we were able to capture a great hug.

Mother's Day was very relaxing - church, lunch and nap. Andrew and Logan sent me flowers and got me a new digital camera. Lucy ate mine which is one excuse of why I've posted less lately.

Here is Logan working on his Mother's Day cards outside.

And here he is hiding from me that morning before school because he didn't want me to put his hoodie on him.

Nonny and Poppy are here this weekend, so we'll have another update and pictures soon!

No comments: