Saturday, May 2, 2009

Darn it!

I've been tagged. Here it is (just for you Emily M.)

Eight Things I'm looking forward to:
1. Finalizing our home sale
2. Finding a home that we really, really love
3. Seeing Logan's sweet face in the morning when he wakes up
4. Sunny skies
5. Bunko/Girl's night on Tuesday
6. Logan's dedication tomorrow at church
7. Going to bed
8. Cashing in my massage certificate from OCTOBER


Eight Things I did yesterday:
1. Ate too much
2. Finished most of my quarterly reports at the office (late, but done!)
3. Prepared the house for showings today
4. Had a new roof put on the house
5. Had a large frosty beer at dinner
6. Rubbed Logan's head as he fell asleep
7. Turned down Ranger's tickets - the good seats
8. Got to work on time


Eight Things I wish I could do:
1. Be in bed by 10 pm every night
2. Work part time with the same pay
3. Make time to get my hair cut
4. Sleep in
5. Make time to work out
6. Have my pre-mommy brain/focus back
7. Be able to talk it out with my trash retrieving dog
8. Make the wrens stop nesting above our front door and pooping on our mat!


Eight Shows I watch on TV:
1. The Office
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Private Practice
4. Desperate Housewives
5. Biggest Loser
6. Rules of Engagement
7. Eli Stone
8. Big Bang Theory

Eight People I Tag:
I'll spare you all!

No comments: