Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Update

Logan is taking his second nap today in his crib. We are on the go so often that usually we just manage one "normal" nap a day. I'm going to try to be better about being home during these nap times, so he can get used to it. I'm sure daycare will appreciate my efforts! The problem with this is that it leaves me stuck at home most of the day. Poor me.

I weighed the little guy this morning and he's a whopping 13.5 lbs. He is getting really close to not fitting in his 0-3 month clothes anymore. I found three outfits in his drawer yesterday that he never wore. (kicking myself!) They are ones I bought him right when we found out he was a he. I guess I forgot to hang them when I bought more hangers. They are outfits with footies on them, which is the problem - he would probably fit in them, but he wouldn't be able to stretch his legs.

pictures later. . .maybe.

No comments: