Monday, July 18, 2011

Aaron - 5 Months


Aaron T, you are the jolliest, most easy-going baby I've ever come across. I'm so glad you're MINE! These 5 months have flown by. I want to put life in slow-mo for a few months and catch up on all the "soaking you in" that I feel like I'm not having time to do. We love you so much, Cheeks. You make waking up so early so much fun!

At 5 months, Aaron is:

*Sleeping through the night. 7:30-6:30 (some recent exceptions)

*Teething! His first bottom tooth has just started to poke though. This might explain why he's been up a few times each night this week.

*Eating! Aaron had his first food just a few days before his 5 month mark. I was going to wait until month 6, but (like our pediatrician predicted) Aaron was getting really frustrated watching us eat dinner. He started with sweet potatoes, but he's had it all now - squash, carrots, peas, green beans - and it's no surprise to us that he liked it all! I'll need to get y'all a picture of his scrumptious thighs.

*Laughing. A lot. He's very ticklish - thighs, ribs, armpits - and really gets going good when you chomp at 'em repeatedly.

*Talking. He talks at home occasionally, but usually is just trying to keep an eye on Lucy and Logan. But in the car, that's a different story. Aaron is so vocal in the car. It is hard sometimes to hear myself think or to have a conversation. Aaron is having so much fun finding his voice and I'm so glad I get to hear all about it.

*Not rolling over. He was. He knows how. We've seen him do it, but maybe its his size that makes it hard. Whatever. He'll get there.

Aaron is right around 18 pounds and is wearing 9-12 month clothes. His feet are hanging right at the edge of his carrier and his bath sling. He's a big boy, folks. AND WE LOVE IT!!!!

No comments: