Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Football's back!

TCU kicked off the season with a win over Oregon State last weekend at Cowboys Stadium. We had several friends in town and had a blast hosting at home and tailgating at the game. Logan stayed at home with the sitter. Jerry charged us an ungodly amount for tickets and we just couldn't risk not getting to see the whole game.

I made a special batch of (virgin) purple lemonade and had blueberry vodka available to mix in. It was a pretty yummy (and festive!) drink I hear. So that morning I had to go to Walmart to get a cooler with a spout for my new game-day beverage. We had some time to kill, so we strolled through the toy section. I made several laps around the aisles pulling Logan. He didn't want to take his sunglasses off, so he looks extra cool I think. Not to mention how old he looks.
Hanging out in the back yard while the guys played around

Royce, Matt and Matt

Our tailgate with Jerry's house in the background

1 comment:

Emily Osborne said...

the sunglasses are definitely the coolest things I have ever seen!! love them!!