Friday, July 9, 2010

An Evening Visitor


We were having issues with our cable and internet connection for a while and the night TCU played Florida State the second time in the College World Series our TV froze. You've got to be kidding me! And I rush to the garage to listen to finish the game in the car. Our cable had gone out right before the grand slam that brought us from behind to win the game and keep us in the tournament. And we missed it.

Anyway, I backed the car out of the garage so I could have the car and AC running. (No, we don't have a radio in our house.) So I'm sitting there and I see something big land on our pool fence. I call Andrew on my cell and tell him and he comes out with his camera. The owl moved to the tree and just sat there and let Andrew flash several pictures of him.

No comments: