Wednesday, July 21, 2010

4th of July Weekend

I'm finally getting around to posting pictures from the 4th. I rushed Dad and Amy to get the pictures to me - and they did- then I dropped the ball.

It was great to have family in town for the 4th. Our neighborhood has a cute parade - lots of kids on bikes, candy throwing, decorated golf carts, etc. Logan was napping through the parade last year and I am glad that he is old enough to enjoy them now.




While my sister was in town we made another trip to the duck pond (no pictures), went to the zoo, and Chloe and Silas spent hours upon hours in the pool. I was also introduced to Twilight and mom kept Logan while Chloe, Amy and I went to New Moon. Still torn between Edward and Jacob.Logan loved all the entertainment his cousins provided. He still mentions their names several times a day. It is precious.



We love our Mommy.

And Daddy, too!
Logan got to go down the slide and he loves it! I put him on about half way down and Andrew catches him.

No comments: