Friday, January 22, 2010

Fort Worth's NEW Museum of Science and History

Maybe my new favorite place! I bought a memebership last week and Logan and I went with my BFF Kim and her girls on Monday. Much of our time was spent in the Children's Museum, but I can't wait to go back and see all the other stuff.

The children's area is super cool. There's a medical area (where Logan spent most of our visit) where kids can play with Xrays and babies. . . a grocery store where the kids can scan their cart full of food. . . a gigantic train area where I imagine we'll camp out in 3 or 4 years.

Don't worry, Lexie; I have this under control.


Buttons!!!


Poppy, will you please get me an ambulance for my house?! (Just a joke, Dad. Please don't)


Looking at other kids waiting for him to get tired so they could drive. Yeah right, kids! Move along. . .

No comments: