Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th of July!


Precious Logan, today was your first 4th of July. You slept thru the neighborhood parade, but this is probably the only year that will happen. There were lot of decorated golf carts in the parade, so now your daddy has the big idea that we need one, too. Lots of kids also rode their bikes and I just know that in several years we will all be walking in the parade as well, because you will want to. That is so hard to think about, Mister, but it really was an exciting thought. There was a horse in the parade and several dogs in attendance. What a fun tradition this new neighborhood has! You cut your first tooth this week and although you won't let me see it, I can feel it. You are also SO close to crawling that I'm terrified! Everyone keeps pushing you to go, but I'm not ready for it. Take your time, Bug! Mommy is in no hurry for that mobility stuff! Thank you for being such a fun baby. We love you very much. Love, Mama

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Oh my goodness- is it even possible that he is so cute?!?! I am with you- no rush to grow up... stay a baby forever sweet Logan. Kisses from Miss Rachel ;)