Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Baby Aaron countdown

Here I am at 36 weeks.

I went to the Dr. today and learned that with 3 1/2 weeks to my due date I am already 2 cm dilated and 70% effaced. While she says she doesn't expect me to have him in the next week, she does think I will be at least a week early. YIPES!

The good thing is that I do feel like I've got enough done around here to bring a new baby home - clothes, blankets, swing, car seat, etc is all washed and ready to go. We have the bassinet set up in our room and we have diapers. I have yet to decide on fabric for my mom to make the curtain and bedding and there is nothing hanging on Aaron's walls yet, but we'll get there.

We are so excited to meet our sweet baby boy!

2 comments:

Katie said...

You look great Marlie! All belly. :) Can't wait to see pics of your new little boy!!

Kelsey said...

Seriously, you look like you stuck a basketball in your shirt! Not fair. :) I now Aaron is going to be as precious as Logan. Can't wait to see him!