Sunday, December 20, 2009

Merry Christmas Time!

Where's Logan? We are letting Logan get familiar with tableware. It never stays on the plate. Imagine that!

Logan and I took a road trip this weekend to visit my college girlfriends and their babies. Four of us had 2008 babies. Logan is the youngest. This is Easton. He is SO smart and has the biggest dimples and the best smile.

Peyton and Logan. P is 2 months older than Lo.

Trying to get the 3 boys in a picture together. Ha!

My camera battery went dead after this picture, so I don't have any mommy shots.

Last weekend a friend and co-worker of mine out did herself and hosted the most amazing ornament party in her home. You would think she lived in the North Pole. Her Christmas decor and spirit is elf-like! This is the ornament I made.

This our mantle this year.

I brought a goodie box home from the ornament party and Logan enjoyed a gingerbread cookie - the whole thing!



I hosted our 4th annual ornament exchange party (a girl's only party) this year. I had a champagne bar and made cakeball favors. I'm pretty proud of them!

This laptop needs to be plugged in, so its a good time stop. I wanted to catch everyone up on our busy holiday season. We head to Omaha (check weather.com and pray for this poor Texas family!) on Christmas Eve for a long weekend. Andrew and I will head to Phoenix after the New Year to watch our Horned Frogs stomp Boise State. . .again. Logan's way too fun right now and his newest favorite thing is toilet flushing.

Good night all and Merry Christmas Week!

No comments: