Sunday, February 12, 2012

Christmas 2011

THIS POST IS A WORK IN PROGRESS - OUT OF ORDER AND INCOMPLETE.  I'VE HAD A FEW REQUESTS FOR CHRISTMAS PICS THOUGH, SO HERE YA GO!

Our Christmas was spent in Omaha this year.  It was cold, but thankfully not white.  I have to honestly say that unless I'm skiing in it or just starring out the window while cozied up by a fire, I'd prefer no snow.

We had so much fun just hanging out with the fam.  

Logan, Andrew and Grandpa went to feed the geese again. "The geese didn't bite my hand this time!" (but I think his mittens just kept him from feeling it)

Olivia was an angel at the Christmas Eve service.
 During the service at church, Grandpa leaned over to say something to Andrew and Logan said, "Shhh. No talking in church."  Atta boy Logan!






















Christmas dinner.  Aaron is staring up at the mirrored ceilings.

S'mores Christmas night after dinner with my cozy baby.





Ferdinand 
Birds and Squirrels
Dinner at Kristis
Geese
Church
Christmas Eve with Cousins
Santa's visit
Christmas dinner
S'mores

No comments: