Monday, December 12, 2011

Christmas Party

Last Sunday after church we headed to the kids Christmas party and brunch at Ridglea.  That place was a zoo!  We had fun with our friends the Bolgers.  We made some crafts, decorated cookies, wrote letters to Santa, and saw Santa.

The boys wore their Christmas sweaters courtesy of Mimi and I'm so glad we snapped a few pictures before church because it became increasingly more difficult to get photo participation throughout the day.

Love my handsome boys.  Notice there are no ornaments on my tree this year.  No comment.  I just wanted you to know that I know.

When you forget to pack toys. . . teacups!

When asked what he wanted on his face he said a snake, so I insisted it at least be a merry snake!


This is as good as it got for the brother shot.  It was nearing nap time.

Ella throwing me a fake smile.

No comments: