Friday, March 6, 2009

Tuckered Out

We're all exhausted today. By Fridays I'm a zombie. I've been going to bed after 11:30 every night for a while and just can't seem to get there any sooner than that. So right after this post I'm headed off to dreamland.

Here are a few pictures of Logan today after school. I bathed him right when we got home yesterday and gave him his bottle thinking that since it was his bedtime he would sleep through our hospital visit to meet our neighbors baby. Nope. He was wide-eyed the entire visit. So he got a little less sleep last night. Though he did not wake up until this morning - yay!



His hair is light brown and he's getting more and more every day. Its fuzzy and so soft. I smell all the Johnson's smell out of it before he makes it to bed. So yummy.

No comments: